DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted clients, a leading online gaming software provider, we are looking for Web Application Developer to join their team.
You are a successful candidate, if you:
• Develop new Front-end modules and applications
• Maintain and improve existing components and modules
• Build reusable components and libraries for future use
• Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with all systems
• Optimize components for maximum performance
• Write and maintain a suite of tests to ensure the quality of these components
• Review teammates’ work and suggest improvements (code reviews)
And you have:
• Solid background in software (WEB) development (3+ years)
• Experience with React framework
• Good understanding of the Document Object Model
• Experience with Node.js is an advantage
• Experience with version control (Git)
• Clean and accurate coding capability
• Extensive understanding of what software engineering principles are, what software development life cycle is and why we need software quality
• Experience in writing tests and easily testable code.
What our client offers:
• 25 days of annual paid leave
• Excellent social benefits package
• Team buildings and company events
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018