- Experience 6 Years +
- INDUSTRY IT- Software development
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted clients, a US based software product development and consulting company, we are looking for a:
Technical Lead Java (Data Management)
The Technical Skillset wanted:
• 2+ years of experience as a Technical lead
• 5+ Years of experience in Java development
• Solid experience using Java Platform (version 8+)
• Experience with Spring Framework
• Good understanding of software architecture and design patterns
• Experience with relational DBMS
• Experience with ORM frameworks (Hibernate, MyBatis, or similar)
• Experience in Web Development and designing RESTful services
• Excellent English level – both written and spoken
• Tech lead experience (ensure consistent solution and code quality of the team, conduct code review, coordinate technical effort of the team, drive technical improvements, drive technical issues resolution)
Your Essential Duties will include:
• Coordinate the technical work of the back-end part of the team, ensure the produced code meets customer expectations and needs
• Ensure consistent solution and code quality of the team, conduct code review, coordinate technical effort of the team, drive technical improvements, drive technical issues resolution
• Guide and mentor other backend team members
• Estimation of LOE of the upcoming work
• Investigate the code to be migrated, understand the logic behind it
• Develop Restful APIs for the WebUI application
• Unit testing
• Demo conduction
• Follow best practices and code standards accepted in the team and suggest improvements to them as needed
• Communication/consultation with the team, including the client team
Additional you will have:
• Home office
• Excellent social benefits package
• International working environment and knowledge sharing
• Conferences and events attendance
• Team buildings and company events
About the Project and the Role:
Our client empowers organizations of all sizes to discover the truth in information – their most important digital asset. Using the platform, customers can accelerate their digital transformation and solve pressing IT and business challenges including multi-cloud data management, data protection, storage optimization, compliance readiness, and workload portability – with no cloud vendor lock-in. Ninety-four percent of Fortune 100 companies rely on the client today to reveal data insights that drive competitive advantage.
The first project phase will be centered around one of the biggest products of the client. This product is the market leader in data protection, backup, restoration, and disaster recovery. The goal of the first project phase is to migrate some modules of the desktop to WebUI on the modern stack. The migration work is already in progress, it was started by in-house development, and lots of product modules are already fully functioning in WebUI. We will need to help them complete this migration by doing the migration and ensuring the quality of migrated functionality.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018