- INDUSTRY Engineering
We are DEKRA Arbeit Group, one of the biggest personnel companies in Germany, represented in 20 countries throughout Europe. We are delivering our services through 120 offices and recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted partners, one of the most innovative manufacturing companies, we are looking for a:
Team Leader Assembly
- Responsible for the training, coaching and team strengthening of assigned employees;
- Development of a flexible and cross-trained team with daily performance that includes implementation to MRP, Takt time, daily goals and identification of POEM issues;
- Monitor safety performance of the team and insure proper Personal Protection Equipment;
- Coordinate paid time off (PTO) and overtime;
- Coordinate activities with support resources to include Engineering and Quality;
- Utilize proper corrective actions, discipline and rewards and recognition consistent with policy;
- Committed to process improvement and supportive of business initiatives including Six Sigma and Lean manufacturing;
- Attend and participate in department meetings – lead daily Tier meetings if needed;
- Maintain and guide a 6S work area;
- Assists Production Engineering in the introduction of equipment into manufacture;
- Understand and communicate Quality/Cost/Schedule metrics.
- Completed bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or similar training as an electrical specialist
- Experience in similar position at least two years
- Familiar with small microprocessor & microcontroller systems
- Hands-on experience with leadership of a small team
- Willingness to take part in specific in- house training
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good English and/ or German
- Ability to work in a team
- Reliable and discreet
The company gives:
- Appropriate remuneration;
- Pleasant working environment;
- Social benefits;
- Secure and stable work with abilities for further development.
If we have managed to catch your interest, please send your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018