- Experience 1 Year +
- INDUSTRY IT- Software development
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany, and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For our new client – a leading international commercial bank, building a new Digital Technology Center in Sofia, we are looking for a:
Software Engineer – Java
• Being involved in all steps of an agile software development life-cycle
• Integrating new products into the existing business processes and technical data flows (REST APIs)
• Participating in analysis, technical and functional solution design focusing on OCR, pattern recognition, document management and machine learning
• Supporting test activities
• Participating in problem analysis and solution design
• Strong experience in Java development (Spring Boot / Java EE)
• Experience in building REST APIs
• Database knowledge – SQL or PostgreSQL
• Previous experience using libraries such as Tesseract or Apache OpenNLP would be an advantage;
• Excellent team work and communication skills
• Fluency in English – both written and spoken;
Additional you’ll have:
• Opportunities for long-term professional development in a stable company
• Friendly and supportive multicultural environment, open to new opinions and ideas
• Additional days of annual paid leave, flexible working hours, and work-from-home opportunities
• Benefits package – currently in process of being formed
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018