- Experience 3 Years +
- INDUSTRY IT- Software development
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted clients, a US based software product development and consulting company with newly established office in Sofia, we are looking for a Senior Technical Support Engineer that will utilize troubleshooting skills to isolate, analyze, and provide resolution to customer inquiries, will act as a point of escalation when complex technical issues require an in-depth approach to facilitate the resolution path and will drive the escalation process to closure with resources from the engineering department.
• Minimum of 3-7 years of experience in a technical product support, development, or in a
• 3+ years of experience in the following areas: SAAS support, Microsoft SQL Server, Creating complex SQL Queries and managing stored procedures
• Experience with troubleshooting tools like Fiddler, Wireshark, DebugView or Process Monitor
• Experience with Call Center software or Workforce Management. Salesforce or other comparable CRMs
• Understanding of service-oriented architecture
• Experience with monitoring, alerting and log aggregation solutions is a plus
• Conduct and document root cause analysis that will lead to effective problem solving
• Prioritize issues of varying severity and effectively manage the resolution or escalation of all
issues within accepted service levels
• Apply technical expertise, product knowledge, and problem-solving skills to drive the diagnosis
and resolution of customer reported issues
• Serve as technical point of escalation and provide guidance to Technical Support Analysts and
Technical Support Engineers
• Participate in improvement projects e.g. tool development for support, enhancement of
monitoring solutions (application performance & alerting), task automation etc.
• Raise information, bug and feature requests to the Sustaining Engineering team
• Partner with Technical Operations, Success Management, and Implementation teams to
escalate and resolve cases that have significant business impact to the customer and/ or client
• Conduct all business in accordance with the company policies and procedures
• On-call duties
Additional you will have:
• Excellent social benefits package
• International working environment and knowledge sharing
• Conferences and events attendance
• Team buildings and company events
About the project:
Our client is the market leader in contact center robotic process automation (RPA). The patented platform delivers a proven approach for automating currently manual management processes. Through automation, it enables contact centers to effectively reduce cost and increase employee engagement in industries including financial services, telecommunications, insurance and healthcare.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018