- Experience 6 Years +
- INDUSTRY IT- Software development
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted clients, we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their team. The position is fully REMOTE.
Senior Software Engineer (Go)
• Contribute to the development team in various phases of development, including design, implementation, integration, revision control, release and the maintenance of multiple products and systems
• Collaborate with Product teams and Feature Development teams, providing guidance and mentorship
• Facilitate in the growth of other developers through code review and one-on-one interaction
• Document clearly and effectively within code as well as outside of code
• Coordinate with other team members when tackling harder developmental efforts
• Continue to stay on top of the latest technologies and see how they can be applied
Must have skills:
• 6+ years’ of experience in software development
• At least 1.5 – 2 years’ of professional experience with Go
• Experience working in an Agile / Product Development team
• Business Awareness – Display awareness of the impact of actions on the business and demonstrate understanding of the context of the company and act in line with it.
• Partnership and Teamwork – Actively promote a positive team spirit, build networks to enhance effectiveness and share knowledge.
• English – Good working proficiency
Additional you will have:
• Home office
25 days paid annual leave
Health insurance plan
Great opportunities for professional growth
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018