DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted clients, we are looking for Senior ReactJS Developer.
- Collaborating with our R&D leads the requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment
- Working with the Delivery manager and Product owners to make sure timetable and scopes are delivered as planned and expected
- Verify and validate code quality through code reviews and workshops
- Flag any potential issue along the flow or code
- Bring in innovation and new techs to the team’s stack
- Mentoring newcomers and juniors
- 5+ Years in Front End production development
- 2+ Years with ReactJS framework
- Hands-on experience (or interest to learn) with Apollo
- Hands-on experience on production with ES6/ES5, TypeScript, or similar
- Hands-on experience with yarn, webpack, babel and other bundling processes
- Strong experience with GIT flows
- Full coverage of testing (enzyme, jest and similar) – highly appreciated
- Scrum workflow experience
- Fluent English language skills
- 5 additional non-working days annually
- 1 additional day paid vacation for Birthday
- Premium Health Insurance
- Мonthly transportation allowance
- Sports Card
- Quarterly team events sponsored by the company
- Exciting company team buildings
- Work with the latest technologies
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018