- INDUSTRY IT- Software development
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany, and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For our new client – a leading international commercial bank, building a new Digital Technology Center in Sofia, we are looking for a:
Senior React Developer
• Develop, enhance and implement UI components following well-known React workflows
• Participate in design, architecture, implementation, UI / UX and security discussions and analyses
• Ensure the quality of the delivered product and that the overall application is robust and easy to maintain
• Mentor the less experienced talents in the team and contribute to them becoming functionally and technically strong developers
• Develop functional knowledge of the business needs and processes over time
• Solid experience with front-end development
• Strong experience with React and related technologies (Redux / Flux, Hooks, testing libraries)
• Familiarity with version control and build management tools (such as npm, Git, Bitbucket, TeamCity)
• Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies (Scrum)
• Good mentoring skills
• Fluency in English
Additional you’ll have:
• Opportunities for long-term professional development in a stable company
• Friendly and supportive multicultural environment, open to new opinions and ideas
• Additional days of annual paid leave, flexible working hours, and work-from-home opportunities
• Benefits package – currently in process of being formed
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018