- Experience 4 Years +
- INDUSTRY IT- Software development
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted clients, a US based software product development and consulting company, we are looking for a:
Senior Java/Kotlin Developer (Pharmaceutical)
Tech stack: Java / Kotlin, Spring Boot, SQL / NoSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, GitLab, Datadog / Splunk
The Technical Skillset we are looking for would be:
• 4+ years developing services for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products
• Expert in developing services with Kotlin and/or Java, with at least 5+ years of experience with either or both of these languages
• Expert in developing services with Spring Framework, especially with its extension Spring Boot, with at least 3+ years of experience
• Experience working with Gradle build system
• Experience with Agile development processes, preferably using Atlassian tools
• Expert developing microservice architectures, CI/CD patterns & practices, data architecture & engineering, and cloud infrastructure management
• Cloud architectures, especially Google Cloud, and Cloud-First development practices
• Extensive experience with data modeling and data persistence technologies including SQL and NoSQL
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Familiarity with CI/CD and infrastructure tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, GitLab
• Familiarity with monitoring tools like Datadog and Splunk
Additional you will have:
• Home office
• Excellent social benefits package
• International working environment and knowledge sharing
• Conferences and events attendance
• Team buildings and company events
About the Project and the Role:
Our client is a one-of-a-kind non-profit organization with the mission of modernizing and accelerating the pathway for bringing new therapeutics to patients around the globe. Founded in 2020 by an industry consortium of leading pharmaceutical companies, they are developing a SaaS platform that will radically transform how industry and health authorities work together to bring forth safe, effective treatments to more people, faster.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineer (SWE) to help develop backend services and infrastructure. The SWE will drive efforts to develop secure REST services and related data infrastructure to deliver the client’s collaboration and analytics platform. As a SWE, you will develop and present detailed designs for critical requirements and participate in their development. You will develop key components of the system and mentor/lead less experienced developers.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018