- Career Level Senior
- Experience 4 Years +
- INDUSTRY IT- Software development
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our clients, a global technology company that is specialized in delivery channel and integration solutions for the financial sector, we are looking for:
Senior Java Developer
- Own significant portions of application development from concept through deployment and support. Define and develop deployment processes and systems.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features. Seeks design/architecture or specialized input when needed (and knows when it’s needed).
- Champion new and improve existing design methodologies.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Maintain code integrity and code organization.
- Makes good, informed decisions around technical debt and tradeoffs.
- Follow and implement effective security and data protection practices.
- Work with 3rd parties to correctly implement integration with those systems according to APIs.
- Communicates with non-technical team members to give technical advice. Provide guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems- , or process-related topics.
- Participate in requirement sessions to help form appropriate requirement stories.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science / Mathematics / Informatics or similar.
- At least 5 years of experience in Java full stack enterprise-level development, including client-server, web, mobile or mobile hybrid, and database technologies.
- Deep understanding of highly scalable and secure multi-tier and multi-channel enterprise application’s architecture.
- Experience with design and development of modulated platforms and frameworks, SOA, enterprise service bus (ESB), business engines, and data mapping architectures.
- Experience in and strive about problem solving, research & prototyping, standards, technical designs, UML diagrams, and architecture documentation.
- Experience with any of these: Node.js, React.js, Spring.io, Java 8 is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Exceptional intellectual, professional and problem-solving abilities.
- Energetic, self-motivated, with a can-do approach.
- Willingness to learn and to take challenges.
- Have a creative, initiative and inventive mind, find issues and suggest improvements.
- Fluency in English.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018