DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted clients, a leading online gaming software provider, we are looking for Senior Java Developer to join their team.
• Design, implement and maintain Java-based applications
• Write a well-designed, efficient, and testable code
• Provide support for applications developed and be able to resolve problems encountered
• Produce required documentation: technical specification document, reports, etc.
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• 3+ years of experience with non-trivial projects using Java from which at least one year of real hands-on experience using Java 8+
• Extensive knowledge of OOAD, design patterns and algorithms
• In depth understanding of software development life cycle
• Experience with Java concurrency (executors, locks, completable futures, atomic references, etc.)
• Practical knowledge using Git & Maven
Experience with the following will be considered as an advantage:
• Java 11
• Spring and/or Guice frameworks
• MySQL database
• Hazelcast and/or Zookeeper frameworks
• Netty, Guava, Caffeine
• TestNG, Mockito
• 25 days of annual paid leave
• Excellent social benefits package
• Team buildings and company events
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018