- Career Level Senior
- Experience 5 Years +
- INDUSTRY IT- Software development
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted clients, we are looking for Senior Java Developer.
- Collaborating with our R&D leads the requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment
- Working with the Delivery manager and Product owners to make sure timetable and scopes are delivered as planned and expected
- Verify and validate code quality through code reviews and workshops
- Flag any potential issue along the architecture, flow or code
- Help to set and improve our CI/CD flow
- Bring in innovation and new techs to the team’s stack
- Mentoring newcomers and juniors
- 5+ Years in Java development
- 2+ Years with Spring/Spring boot framework with Hibernate
- Hands-on experience (or interest to learn) Golang – advantage
- Hands-on experience with SQL and noSQL dbs
- Hands-on experience with AMQP/Kafka protocols
- Experience with Spark/Hadoop – advantage
- Hands-on experience with gRCP/Apache Thrift – advantage
- Containers experience (Docker or K8s)- advantage
- Experience in ML/DeepLearning – advantage
- Strong experience with GIT flows
- Full coverage of Unit testing
- Scrum workflow experience
- Fluent English language skills
- 5 additional non-working days annually
- 1 additional day paid vacation for Birthday
- Additional health insurance
- Quarterly team events sponsored by the company
- Exciting company team buildings
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018