- Experience 3 Years +
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For our team we are looking for a:
Senior IT Recruitment Consultant
• Responsible for full cycle recruiting, including requisition management, applicant screening, research/sourcing, networking, cold calling, offer negotiations and closing
• Maintains regular communication with hiring managers to keep apprised of current staffing needs, candidates, & drive the recruitment process.
• Clients’accounts management
• Clients’ acquisition management
• Serves as primary point of contact for candidates, maintaining consistent & accurate communication throughout the process, to ensure the best possible recruiting experience.
• Implements a variety of sourcing strategies to build a pipeline of qualified candidates for key, difficult to fill staffing needs.
• Relevant university degree
• 3+ years of experience in IT recruitment field
• Demonstrated ability for building & maintaining long-term positive relationships in the industry (both inside and outside the organizations)
• Can-do attitude
• Internal drive for success
• Ability to manage successful recruitment projects
• Motivation to the highest level, positive attitude, reliability and team spirit
• Opportunity to join one of the most stable multinational companies
• Ongoing achievments recognition
• Excellent remuneration package, one of the best in the industry
• Attractive bonus scheme
• Friendly, fun and dynamic work environment
• Internal and external trainings, improving personal professional development
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018