- Experience 4 Years +
- INDUSTRY IT- Software development
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted clients, a US based software product development and consulting company with newly established office in Sofia, we are looking for a SIE who will be responsible for working with large and strategic clients to install, integrate, and configure the platform within the client environment.
Senior Implementation Engineer
• Ideally 5+ years experience installing software solutions and integrating to 3rd party systems in a
customer facing position
• In-depth understanding of computer networking and communications
• Networking Certification (CCNA, Network+, WCNA)
• Experience implementing solutions in a SaaS-based environment
• In-depth knowledge of multiple ACD and Workforce Management Systems in a Contact Center
• Gather technical solution requirements; design, build and deliver the technical solution
• Leads technical discussions with clients throughout the project lifecycle
• Manages the implementation of all integrations
• Troubleshoots technical issues by confirming the validity of the problem, seeking known solutions, and compiling detailed documentation as required
• Designs and conducts Systems Integration Testing (SIT) prior to launching the solutions
• Develops and maintains technical documentation specific to the client in order to support technical
delivery and integrations
• Works with internal teams to implement Hot Fixes and Upgrades as necessary
• Provides guidance to SIA and SIE team members
• Work with the team to update, formalize, and implement process improvements
Would be considered as a plus:
• SSIS / DTSX packaging experience would be an advantage
• Ability to read and troubleshoot XML and Java would be an advantage
• Relational database experience (MS SQL) would be an advantage
• Proven ability to coach and mentor junior team members would be an advantage
Additional you will have:
• Home office
• Excellent social benefits package
• International working environment and knowledge sharing
• Conferences and events attendance
• Team buildings and company events
About the project:
Our client is the market leader in contact center robotic process automation (RPA). The patented platform delivers a proven approach for automating currently manual management processes. Through automation, it enables contact centers to effectively reduce cost and increase employee engagement in industries including financial services, telecommunications, insurance and healthcare.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018