- Career Level Senior
- Experience 3 Years +
- INDUSTRY IT- Software development
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our clients, a global technology company that is specialized in delivery channel and integration solutions for the financial sector, we are looking for:
Senior Full Stack Developer
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Champion new and improve existing design methodologies. Provide guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems- , or process-related topics.
- Build applications for Linux and Windows platforms.
- Maintain code integrity and code organization.
- Follow and implement effective security and data protection practices.
- Mentor and help more junior software engineers.
- 3-5 years of experience in software development.
- Excellent NodeJS knowledge,
- Experience with ReactJS, Redux
- An additional plus knowing any of: Cassandra, ReactNative, Swift, Python, Java, C#, C/C++, .Net, Elasticsearch.
- Understanding advanced design architecture principles with good knowledge about microservices and good design practices.
- Experience in working with graphic designers and in converting designs into visual elements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Energy, self-motivation and a can-do approach.
- Fluency in English.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018