- Experience 2 Years +
- INDUSTRY IT- Software development
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany, and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for several ambitious Embedded Software Engineers to join our client’s team.
Our client is a German company specialized in developing and technologically complex electronic products.
You’ ll join a team of passionate engineers, creating the software architecture for products and testing them to company’s high standards.
The position is based in Sofia, Bulgaria, and offers a flexible work arrangement.
• Participate in the estimation and planning of the SW iteration
• Analysis of customer requirements and preparation of internal SW requirements
• Global and detailed design of SW systems, components and interfaces
• Static and dynamic code analysis, Unit and integration test preparation and execution
• Configuration and integration of components
• Preparation of technical documentation according to the existing processes
• Code reviews
• Take a quality first approach to product development, following the defined processes
• Actively contribute to the improvement of the processes, quality and the work effectiveness at personal, team and corporate level
• Actively teaches and mentors other where necessary
• University degree in the area of Electronics, Automation, Computer Science or comparable qualifications
• Minimum 3 years in Automotive at similar position or 5 in embedded development
• Experience with embedded and real time SW development
• Knowledge of automotive software development processes
• Expert in programming, ANSI-C
• Knowledge of communication interfaces – CAN, LIN, UART, SPI, I2C
• Very good competencies in spoken and written English
• Accurate, analytical and self-dependent teamwork
• Open to Agile process
Our client offers
• Possibilities for career development in an international company
• Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and expertise
• Competitive salary
• Personal freedom to solve complex problems
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018