- Experience 3 Years +
- INDUSTRY IT- Software development
- Qualification Diploma
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted clients, we are looking for:
Senior Database Administrator
• 3+ years of proven professional experience as DBA
• Very strong in T-SQL, Store Procedures.
• Experience in MS SQL Server migrations/upgrades.
• Strong experience in database performance tuning and query optimizations.
• Experience in replications, database clones, and backup/recovery.
• Experience working BI team or development team reports to end-users.
• Experience developing ETL processes (SSIS) – design and modify packages, versioning, deployments etc.
• Experience writing complex SQL – Must
• Proven experience SQL Server 2016 • Proven experience developing SSIS/SSAS/SSRS
• Very Strong in SQL, Store Procedures etc.
• Experience designing databases: SQL Server, OLAP cubes are required.
• Analytical ability
• Design and development of BI reports in a variety of tools
• Proven experience data for deriving software (SSIS ETL). – Required
• Excellent communication and management skills.
• Working Agile, being a Team player, working closely with other units in the company
• Fluent in English
• Relevant degree in computer science or computer engineering.
• Technical proven experience in additional database technology is a must: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
• Experience with batch and online data processing.
• Microsoft SQL Server Certification
• General understanding of C# .Net and JS code
• Experience with Reporting Services
• Experience with Data warehousing
Our client offers:
• Career and personal development opportunities
• Competitive remuneration and social benefits package;
• Various and challenging projects
• Work in an international environment with friendly and helpful team members
• Work-life balance
• Exciting company events and team buildings