- Career Level Senior
- Experience 3 Years +
- INDUSTRY IT- Software development
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted clients, a world-leader in product innovation and advanced IT-solutions for online gaming, we are looking for a:
• Write code that make the games and related functionality run
• Write unit and other automated tests
• Work and communicate efficiently with the rest of the development team, including PO, front-end developers, designers
• Actively participate in code reviews
• Own your applications, ensure they deploy and run 24/7 on our Kubernetes platform with great performance
• Be ready to invest the effort to become an even better developer
To succeed in this role you should have:
• Passion for our profession, in particular Scala and Functional Programming, and improving yourself technically
• Proven experience in delivering production software using Scala or comparable experience, such as extensive JVM or Haskell experience
• Interest in the latest programming trends such as functional and reactive programming
• Excellent communication skills and a pragmatic approach to problem solving
• Fluency in English
It would be considered as a plus if you have:
• Experience building high performance clustered systems, modular FP-based architecture, as well as actor systems, where they are necessary
• Experience in Cats / Scalaz, Cats Effect, ZIO, Monix, Akka Actors, Persistence, Cluster & HTTP, http4s, Tagless Final and/or Scala.js.
• Experience with Event Sourcing & CQRS;
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Cassandra
• Entrepreneur culture of the company, which allows you to try new approaches and technologies all the time
• Recognition from the business which translates to very competitive salaries and a supportive attitude
• Developing games featuring live video serving customers around the world
• A healthy mix of startup-like culture of the company,
• Opportunity to try new approaches and technologies and remain on the edge of technological development and enterprise
• Modern and developer-friendly delivery processes, including Agile (Scrum / Kanban), JIRA issue tracking, Confluence wiki, GitLab source control, Jenkins continuous integration and delivery, modern hardware and software for development (an IDE of your choice)
• Being a part of an international team in a successful, publicly traded company
• Health insurance, contemporary office environment, tech conference attendance, training, hackathons…
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018