DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For our new client – a leading international commercial bank, building a new Digital Technology Center in Sofia, we are looking for a:
SAP Business Analyst
• Understand the business requirements and define and design appropriate functional solutions in S4/Hana;
• Participate in implementation of new functions in SAP FS CML or S4/Hana, modules or interfaces;
• Define functional test scenarios as well as quality assurance measures.
• Analyze and design solutions of the problems in close collaboration with other involved teams;
• Effectively communicate the insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
The skills and experience we would like you to have:
• Strong IT experience and business analysis skills;
• Background in the banking industry
• Experience with SAP Skill, SAP FS CML; SAP S4/Hana;
• Good understanding of Agile Software Development / Scrum / Kanban and corresponding tools;
• Analytic thinking with attention to details to solve problems;
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills;
• Proactively supporting projects and driving tasks to deliver results;
• Good team player with high ability to work in cross-locational and international teams;
• Fluency in English is a must
• German knowledge will be considered as a strong advantage
Additional you’ll have:
• Opportunities for long-term professional development in a stable company
• Friendly and supportive multicultural environment, open to new opinions and ideas
• Additional days of annual paid leave, flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities
• Benefits package – currently in process of being formed
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018