- Career Level Manager
- Experience 3 Years +
- INDUSTRY Sales
We are DEKRA Arbeit Group, one of the biggest personnel companies in Germany, represented in 20 countries throughout Europe. We are delivering our services through 120 offices and recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted partners – manufacturing company, we are looking for a Sales and Marketing Director – the role is part of the senior management team.
Sales and Marketing Director
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Lead, develop and motivate the team to achieve specific business targets and
meet assigned performance targets weekly/monthly/quarterly, ensuring high
• Planning and controlling sales and marketing activities and goals;
• Coordinate with the Marketing team on lead generation and provide insights into
• Analyzing the market trends;
• Development and implementation of the brand strategies (communication, pricing,
product portfolio, placement / distribution, media)
• Critical thinking to identify short, mid and long-term opportunities for further
improvements, introduction of new products, processes etc.;
• Bachelor’s degree in management, marketing, sales or related field;
• Proven work experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive or a similar position
in the Sales Department minimum 3-5 years;
• Fluent English language;
• Outstanding project management skills;
• Strong presentation, communication, and leadership skills;
• Strong entrepreneurial skills and a natural ability to spot opportunities for revenue
• Excellent ability to prioritize responsibilities while maintaining control of operations
and client support;
• Knowledge in product management will be advantage;
• Ability to travel when needed.
If we have managed to catch your interest, please send your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018
More details about the role:
Mobile: +359 877 443 736