- Career Level Manager
- Experience 3 Years +
- INDUSTRY IT- Consulting
For one of our clients, an international technology company, we are looking for:
– Management and forecasting of resources
– Task assignment as per requests from delivery managers/project managers. Updating and management of a master project resource file
– Detailing project resource allocation
– Taking action and proactively signalling resource conflicts across the project teams across all locations
– Provide timely recommendations to delivery managers ensuring capacity to achieve business mandates
– Performing analysis of the data to highlight capacity shortages, actual allocations and skill shortages.
– Working with Project Managers to identify and help resolve resourcing conflicts.
– Working with Delivery Managers and Project Managers to integrate project, program and account forecasts into the master resource planner
– 1 – 3 years experience in a similar position
– Results focused-
– Strong Analyatical skills
– Knowledge of project methodologies
– Expert in MS Excel and Google Spreadsheets
– Strong communication, collaboration and influencing skills to work at all levels from Director to Technical Support.
The company offers:
– Excellent remuneration package
– Opportunity for career development
– Friendly, fun and dynamic work–environment
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018