- Experience 4 Years +
- INDUSTRY IT- Software development
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted clients, a US based software product development and consulting company with newly established office in Sofia, we are looking for a:
Technologies in Play:
React hooks; Mobx and observables; Graphql; React 17 / Preact; Next; Material UI; Layer0; Node 14
The technical skill set we are looking for would be:
• Ideally 4+ YE of front-end development experience
• Experience with React.js
• Advanced knowledge of modern HTML, CSS, and web standards
• Good design sensibilities and awareness of UX best practices
• Strong collaborator and teammate, with good communication skills
• Strong command of English Language – verbal and written
Nice to have:
• Experience with React Hooks
• Having written a service worker
• Experience building and publishing JS libraries Contributing to open source
• Next/Vue/Nuxt experience
• Experience with analytics (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Management, etc)
Additional you will have:
• Home office
• Excellent social benefits package
• International working environment and knowledge sharing
• Conferences and events attendance
• Team buildings and company events
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
The product is a platform powering web, mobile and voice applications used by ⅓ of Americans each month. It guarantees sub-second page loads by bringing data from databases to the edge of our network and then streams that data into the browser 5 seconds before visitors tap a link. Customers include 1-800-Flowers, Revolve, United Airlines, and over $10 B in eCommerce flows through client annually. Client is a profitable, venture-backed company.
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced Front-end Developer to be a part of building the next generation of mobile products on the client’s platform. These include mobile/tablet websites, Progressive Web Applications (PWA), Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) and hybrid applications for all mobile devices.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018