- Career Level Manager
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner.
For one of our trusted clients, a software product development company building capital markets software solutions all over the world, we are looking for a:
QA Team Lead
Skills you’ll need:
• Solid functional QA experience: test design, implementation, and maintenance, preferably within the financial domain
• 1+ year(s) of experience having team lead responsibilities
• Proactive attitude to problem-solving and lead by example
• Have excellent communication skills: you feel good speaking to people and can articulate the progress, problems, and plans of your team for different audiences, from engineers to stakeholders. Fluent English is a must.
• Can demonstrate hands-on knowledge of modern testing methodologies, concepts, and practices
Additional you will have:
• Flexible working hours
• Excellent social benefits package
• International working environment and knowledge sharing
• Conferences and events attendance
• Team buildings and company events
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018