- Career Level Expert
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner.
For one of our trusted clients, a world-leader in product innovation and advanced IT-solutions for online gaming, we are looking for a:
QA Engineer (Functional testing)
• 2+ years of professional software testing experience.
• Significant experience and skills in software-testing tools, including defect-tracking software.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and judgment skills.
• Full grasp of client-server architecture.
• Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written.
Your Essential Duties will include:
• Develop a testing strategy based on the project requirements.
• Design, develop, and execute test cases using project specifications.
• Report test progress against schedules.
• Provide test summary reports on the quality attributes of the tested software.
• Test new functionality and perform regression testing.
Additional you will have:
• Home office opportunity.
• Excellent social benefits package.
• International working environment and knowledge sharing.
• Conferences and events attendance.
• Team buildings and company events.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018