- Experience 2 Years +
- INDUSTRY IT- Software development
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted clients, a leading business-to-business supplier of internet gambling software-as-a-service solutions, we are looking for a:
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in a similar role and experience of working directly with in-house software development. Proficient at managing backlogs in Jira with a solid knowledge of Agile, the person will be a proven product owner preferably with experience of working in the gaming and gambling industry. Experience of producing mobile native apps on iOS or Android essential.
• 2+ years’ experience in a product owner role
• Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful web/app product throughout its lifecycle
• A team player with excellent communication skills, able to collaborate with key stakeholders
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Self-motivated and solution-oriented
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail and follow-through
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to plan strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution
• Plan and execute new product development from conceptual stages through the full product lifecycle of the companies websites and/or apps
• Define product requirements and product vision
• Collaborate with developers, designers, project managers, key stakeholders and other teams to gather requirements and customer needs
• Own the product roadmap and backlog with the ability to write clear, concise user stories
• Co-write acceptance criteria with members of the development team
• Prioritize product backlog items to meet business requirements
• Attend and contribute to sprint meetings
• Represent the team and communicate progress and achievements against KPIs and OKRs
Additional you will have:
• Home office opportunity
• 25 days holiday
• Additional health and dental insurance
• International working environment and knowledge sharing
• Multisport Card, fully sponsored by the company
• Gift vouchers
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018