We are DEKRA Arbeit Group, one of the biggest personnel companies in Germany, represented in 20 countries throughout Europe. We are delivering our services through 120 offices and recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted partners, a prominent, full-service web design & digital agency, we are looking for a:
Performance Marketing Specialist
• Perform daily account management of effective PPC campaigns in Google Ads, Facebook Ads and other search platforms;
• Monitor performance changes, track and adjust budget pacing;
• Develop successful strategies to improve all paid campaigns’ performance;
• Conduct and measure A/B testing conversions;
• Generate daily reports for each advertising campaign;
• Monitor and analyze competitive strategies.
• At least 1 year of experience with Facebook Ads and Google Ads;
• Excellent written skills in English;
• Strong understanding of how to manage various digital campaigns by targeting the relevant audience;
• Creativity in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that convert;
• Great attention to detail & exceptionally strong with numbers & analysis;
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize time and workload efficiently;
• Team player, demonstrating proactive behavior.
What our clients offers:
• Competitive remuneration and annual & monthly bonuses based on your performance.
• Friendly and productive environment
• Career growth
• Grow in the digital business among the most prominent professionals in the industry.
• Sports & Wellbeing – Multisport card, darts, table soccer & more.
• Company events
• Great Location – located in a representative building in a non-paid parking area, close to public transport nodes.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018