- Experience 4 Years +
- INDUSTRY IT- Software development
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted clients, a US based software product development and consulting company, we are looking for a:
Node.js Developer (Clean Energy)
Next.js, React.js, TypeScrip,t Material UI, Node.js, AWS, (Lambdas, EKS), Jest, Nock (for testing) Ts.ED framework, Github, Docker, AWS CDK
• Ideally 4+ years of experience with back-end software development
• Strong experience with Node.js and Next.js
• Understanding of microservices based architectures would be a strong advantage
• English level – Intermediate or higher
• Experience with Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket is a plus
Additional you will have:
• Home office
• Excellent social benefits package
• International working environment and knowledge sharing
• Conferences and events attendance
• Team buildings and company events
About the project:
Our client is an American clean energy supplier. Their mission is to provide easy access to renewable energy for homeowners and renters in US. In the US, most electricity comes from burning polluting fossil fuels. But with the client’s solutions, one can choose where the energy comes from. The company makes sure all the electricity used is replenished on the grid with 100% wind and solar from the local region. Signing up only takes a few minutes. The utility company stays the same, and they will still maintain the lines and provide the bill. No service calls, equipment, or installation are needed.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018