DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For our new client – a leading international commercial bank, building a new Digital Technology Center in Sofia, we are looking for a:
Mid/Senior Application Operations Engineer
• Ensure continuous availability and stability of all WebMethods EAI production installations in compliance with SLAs
• Identify, analyze, resolve and document incidents on the applications
• Analyze and execute changes in constant cooperation with infrastructure teams
• Perform WebMethods deployment using WebMethod Deployer
• Experience with WebMethods
• Strong experience with Linux / Unix and basic understanding of Windows Server OS
• Experience with relational databases (experience with Oracle is a strong advantage)
• Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies and tools
• Fluency in English is a must
• Fluent German would be considered as a plus
Additional you’ll have:
• Opportunities for long-term professional development in a stable company
• Friendly and supportive multicultural environment, open to new opinions and ideas
• Additional days of annual paid leave, flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities
• Benefits package – currently in process of being formed
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018