DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For our new client – a leading international commercial bank, building a new Digital Technology Center in Sofia, we are looking for a:
• Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code (BE and FE)
• Create and verify swagger files and API operations in an agile team with end-to-end delivery responsibility
• Perform tests and creating test automation testing
• Maintain the created APIs and Midtiers as technical 2nd and 3rd level contact person
• Mentor the other junior/mid-level team members
• 2+ years professional experience on a relevant position
• Experience in REST Design and good understanding of API Management Platform
• Experience with Cloud technologies
• Experience with Microservices and Test Driven Development
• Good understanding of CI/CD
• Fluency in English
Additional you’ll have:
• Opportunities for long-term professional development in a stable company
• Friendly and supportive multicultural environment, open to new opinions and ideas
• Additional days of annual paid leave, flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities
• Benefits package – currently in process of being formed
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018