- INDUSTRY Engineering
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
On behalf of our Client, an international company based in South Korea, DEKRA is offering a challenging position:
• Responsible for reviewing the project ITP and quality documents;
• Overseeing the construction and welding of specific modules;
• Monitor and review and approve vendor quality procedures;
• Overseeing and leading the site QC inspectors;
• Review and approve vendor quality procedures.
• Degree in Mechanical or similar field;
• Toxic chemical, oil and gas safety experience
• Construction design management;
• Fluent in English Language, another language would be an advantage.
Professional Knowledge and Skills
• Strong organizational ability and time management skills
• Able to work independently
• Ability to manage multiply tasks and stay on schedule on fast paced environment;
The company offers challenging and encouraging environment, international training and continuous professional development.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English.
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
License No. 2451/08.02.2018