- Career Level Senior
- Experience 3 Years +
- INDUSTRY IT- Software development
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted clients, we are looking for Manual QA.
- Collaborating with our R&D leads for test planning, coverage and execution
- Working with the Delivery manager and Product owners to make sure timetable and scopes are delivered as planned and expected
- Tracking and covering untested procedures
- Develop test data, execute test scripts and analyse results for validity and clarity
- Drafting documentation and future standards for testing environments and scenarios
- Identify, communicate, and document bugs in test and production environments
- Actively participate in all Scrum ceremonies
- Bring in innovation and new techs to the team’s stack
- 3+ Years in Software QA
- 2+ years experience with testing APIs (Postman, SoapUI, Katalon Studio highly preferred)
- Solid understanding of IT systems, Databases and Webservices
- Familiarity with test automation (CasperJS, Cucumber and Selenium is highly preferred)
- Familiarity with CI/CD process (highly appreciated)
- Scrum workflow experience
- Fluent English language skills
- 5 additional non-working days annually
- 1 additional day paid vacation for Birthday
- Additional health insurance
- Quarterly team events sponsored by the company
- Exciting company team buildings
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018