- Experience 1 Year +
- INDUSTRY IT- Software development
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted clients, an award-winning global eCommerce service provider, we are looking for a Magento Developer to join their team. This is a great opportunity for any professional wanting to enter the eCommerce world and work with world-famous brands. Magento is a platform suitable for software engineers with previous backend experience in PHP and other OOP languages. It is also a perfect fit for engineers with previous experience in developing MVC based frameworks.
• 1+ years of experience with Magento
• Proven track record delivering mission-critical, enterprise web applications
• Experience in developing applications with PHP
• Developing on MVC based frameworks (Zend, Symphony, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Yii, and Laravel is considered an advantage)
• Good understanding of object-oriented programming principles
• Proven ability to work on a cross-functional team
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, growing, deadline-driven environment
It would be considered as a plus if you have:
• Experience in Demandware, Hybris, ATG or other eCommerce platforms
• Experience with web services – REST, SOAP
• Experience in building responsive/adaptive web pages
• JIRA, Confluence
• Git, GitFlow
Additional you will have:
• Training & certification
• Very competitive salary
• Work for an international company having presence all over the world
• Work with the largest global brands and retailers
• Options for career development
• Very good social & benefits package
• Friendly atmosphere
• Work-life balance
• Team activities (team building, Christmas party, Friday pizza, board games night, LAN parties, BBQs on the balcony and other fun stuff)
• Home office (rules apply)
• Flexible working time (rules apply)
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018