- Experience 2 Years +
- INDUSTRY IT- Software development
- Qualification Master’s Degree
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted clients, a leading online gaming software provider, we are looking for a Legal Counsel to join their team.
• Master degree in Law
• Fluency in legal and business English
• At least 2 years of relevant experience as a sole practitioner, in-house counsel and/or associate in a full-service law firm
• Experience in corporate, commercial, tax and administrative law
• Very good team player with proactive, flexible and motivated personality
• Prepare and review agreements with clients and service providers as well as other legal documentation related to the business activity of the Company
• Handle various Corporate, IP, KYC/AML, Data Protection, IT and Labour Law related matters
• Research on legal issues, provide analysis of legal risks and create and implement solutions, structured to achieve business objectives efficiency
• Build and maintain internal legal databases and documentation
Additional you will have:
• Home office opportunity
• No overtime
• 25 days of annual paid leave
• Excellent Social Benefits package
• Professional development, training and certification
• Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018