- Experience 1 Year +
- INDUSTRY IT- Software development
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted clients, a leading business-to-business supplier of internet gambling software-as-a-service solutions, we are looking for a:
Junior Release Engineer
This position will be responsible for the technical release management lifecycle, focusing on coordinating various aspects of production and projects into one integrated solution. They are responsible for ensuring that resources, timelines, and the overall quality of the process are all considered and accounted for.
• Experienced in working with in-house development teams, 3rd party application developers and solution providers
• Advanced knowledge of Linux, shell scripting and automation tools, like ansible
• Sysadmin background preferred
• Exceptional troubleshooting and can do attitude
• Fluency in English
• The successful candidate will be responsible for the release process and patching, on pre-production and production environment
• The successful candidate must be self-motivated and have the confidence to make decisions on their own initiative
• There may be some requirement to backfill/assist on other local sites
• Hours of work will be between 09:30-18:00 although some flexibility in these hours is expected to meet work demands and be part of our global Infrastructure team
Additional you will have:
• Home office opportunity
• 25 days holiday
• Additional health and dental insurance
• International working environment and knowledge sharing
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018