We are DEKRA Arbeit Group, one of the biggest personnel companies in Germany, represented in 20 countries throughout Europe. We are delivering our services through 120 offices and recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For our Head office in Sofia we are looking for a:
Junior Recruitment Consultant
• Responsible for full cycle recruiting, including requisition management, applicant screening, research/sourcing, networking, cold calling, offer negotiations and closing
• Maintains regular communication with hiring managers to keep apprised of current staffing needs, candidates, & drive the recruitment process.
• Serves as primary point of contact for candidates, maintaining consistent & accurate communication throughout the process, to ensure the best possible recruiting experience.
• Implements a variety of sourcing strategies to build a pipeline of qualified candidates for key, difficult to fill staffing needs.
• Screens job applicants for qualifications and makes hiring recommendations
• University degree
• Relevant recruitment experience will be considered an advantage
• Demonstrated ability for building & maintaining long-term positive relationships in the industry (both inside and outside the organizations)
• Can-do attitude
• Ability to manage successful recruitment projects
• Motivation, positiveness, reliability and team spirit
• Full ownership of your tasks & responsibilities for your projects from day one
• Ongoing feedback from the management
• Personal professional development scheme
• Excellent remuneration package, including attractive base salary, benefits, and uncapped bonus scheme
• A positive, very ambitious, helpful, and fun team of professionals
• Regular events, team meetings and trainings locally and internationally
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018