- Career Level Senior
We are DEKRA Arbeit Group, one of the biggest personnel companies in Germany, represented in 20 countries throughout Europe. We are delivering our services through 120 offices and recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted partners, one of the most innovative manufacturing companies, we are looking for a:
- Lead and ensure the transfer of new and/or current production lines. Transfer the knowledge to ensure smooth start of regular manufacturing.
- During the projects monitor the quality of the production processes on a regular basis and ensure the productivity is maintained to its target level
- Responsible for development and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives within production areas.
- Lead the installation, qualification and acceptance of new machines and devices/tooling
- Development and implementation of new processes to enable the introduction of new businesses
- Creation of technical specifications and work instructions
- Make decisions about the technical characteristics of equipment necessary for the production process
- University degree in Automation, Electrical, Machine Engineering or similar
- Hands-on experience in time studies and line balancing
- Clear understanding of Lean principles and professional experience with continuous improvement
- Analytical thinking and proactive behavior
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Experience with AutoCad, CREO, Acrobat Professional, Solid Works will be considered as a strong advantage
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Variety of individual and team development programmes;
- Additional health insurance with a premium coverage ;
- Food vouchers;
- Various social activities;
- Company culture based on respect and fair treatment;
- Safe, secure and stable working environment;
- Company transportation or additional transport allowance;
If we have managed to catch your interest, please send your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018
For further information:
Mobile: +359 877 443 736