- INDUSTRY Engineering
We are DEKRA Arbeit Group, one of the biggest personnel companies in Germany, represented in 20 countries throughout Europe. We are delivering our services through 120 offices and recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted partners, one of the most innovative manufacturing companies, we are looking for a:
Industrialisation Project Manager
- Responsible for planning the technical methods adopted by the company relating to the manufacture of products;
- Ensures the realization of all the steps of Industrialization: Sample production, quality planning, Equipment, logistics & material planning, project specific process/ tooling, etc.
- Development and fulfilment of designated project budget in line with the project’s scope;
- Guarantees the effectiveness of the technical choices adopted at the manufacturing level, either for goods or for products;
- Delivering the project scope through cross functional development and tracking of the cross functional project timelines;
- Meet manufacturing schedules in reference of Customer project timelines;
- Regular reporting of platform, project and production line performance during ramp up phase.
- Higher education in the field of electronics and / or mechanical engineering;
- Expert in MS-Office, CAD systems;
- ERP and BDE-systems Work with machines and tools;
- Excellent Knowledge of English;
- In depth Knowledge in the field of production of electronics, cables and quality management systems;
- Professional Experience: minimum 3 years in the specialty;
- Project/Program management tool kit including scheduling and project leadership.
The company gives:
- Appropriate remuneration;
- Pleasant working environment;
- Social benefits;
- Secure and stable work with abilities for further development.
If we have managed to catch your interest, please send your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018