- INDUSTRY Accounting & Finance
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted partners, a global industrial technology company, we are looking for a:
General Ledger Accountant with English (Junior)
• Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
•Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
•Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
•Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
•Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
•Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
•Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
•Secures financial information by completing database backups
•Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
•Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
•Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• A university degree or 1-2 years of experience in similar role
• Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
• Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
• Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
• Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
• Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV:
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018