- INDUSTRY IT- Software development
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted clients, a leading business-to-business supplier of internet gambling software-as-a-service solutions, we are looking for a:
Games QA Engineer
• Strong knowledge of software testing and test methodologies
• Experience with online games testing on both web and mobile platforms
• Experience with testing integrations of online games and services
• Strong working experience with Java based automation testing tools like Cucumber JVM, JBehave, Selenium or similar
• Experience with BDD methodology and Gherkin Language
• Experience of testing applications using SQL databases
• Experience testing mobile applications for IOS / Android etc
• Experience using issue tracking systems (e.g. JIRA / Bugzilla / Mantis)
• Working within a squad, implementing test policies and strategies for testing
• Create both automated and manual tests to ensure coverage across all levels of the test pyramid
• Support the squad and QA team in understanding test estimates for planning, provide metric analysis and reports on the quality of product being produced
• Collaboration with stakeholders, developers and Product to ensure transparent communication.
• Delivery of solutions according to business requirements
• Driving best practices in all aspects of testing and software development, especially within your squad
Additional you will have:
• Home office opportunity
• 25 days holiday
• Additional health and dental insurance
• International working environment and knowledge sharing
• Multisport Card, fully sponsored by the company
• Gift vouchers
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018