DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany, and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
Our client is a leading international outsourcing company, and they are looking for a:
Fully Remote Technical Support Specialist with German
• Providing general technical guidance and assistance in problem-solving to corporate clients from
Famous Automotive company (via phone, email, or chat);
• Perform level 1 technical support of B2B customers;
• Diagnose and resolve technical issues, related to laptops, desktops, tablets, printers, mobile
phones, routers, Microsoft Office packages, and other applications;
• Uninstall, and reinstall software applications and resolve username and password problems;
• Troubleshoot email, VPN, and other issues.
The Client Offers:
• Excellent salary;
• Great social package;
• Working fully remotely from every location in the country;
• Working time (Monday – Friday, 07:00-21:00);
• Real chances to develop professionally in a leading international company in the Bulgarian market.
• Fluency in the German language(C1);
• Working level of English (B1 or B2);
• Experience in Technical support or Customer Support will be considered a strong advantage;
• Being a tech-savvy personality.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.