- Experience 3 Years +
- INDUSTRY IT- Software development
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted clients, a US based software product development and consulting company with newly established office in Sofia, we are looking for a:
Full Stack Developer (.Net/Angular)
Full Stack .NET, ASP .NET MVC, Razor, HTML, CSS, jQuery; ASP .NET Core, Angular; MS SQL, Azure, Azure DevOps, Git, Microsoft Cognitive Services
• Designing, implementing and maintaining new features
• Write a well-designed, efficient, and testable code
• Produce required documentation: technical specification document, reports, etc.
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• At least 4 years of relevant experience with C# and Asp.Net
• At least 1 year of exerpience as web developer
• Experience with MS SQL
• Experience with Git/GitHub; Visual Studio; Jira; Azure; would be an advantage
• Front-end experience with Angular would be strong advantage
• Good working level of verbal and written English is a necessity
Additional you will have:
• Home office
• Excellent social benefits package
• International working environment and knowledge sharing
• Conferences and events attendance
• Team buildings and company events
About the Project:
This solution provides the clients with the ability to streamline and automate their sales order management process with sales enablement solutions that give real-time business insights and competitive edge. They provide sales rep software for manufacturers and sales rep agencies. The tools and products enable the tracking of sales order and commission management including vendor integration with manufacturers. For our growing team in Sofia we need experienced full stack .net developer to support the existing team and new product roadmap which will include integrations for the customers end client’s ERP,CRM, Financial Systems etc.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018