- Experience 3 Years +
- INDUSTRY IT- Software development
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted clients, a US based software product development and consulting company with newly established office in Sofia, we are looking for a:
Front-End Developer (Angular)
• Strong knowledge of Angular 2-11
• Strong knowledge of RESTful concepts
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Knowledge of MVC backend frameworks, REST APIs
• Familiarity with CI/CD concepts
• Understanding of SaaS and Enterprise Architecture concepts
• Excellent English both spoken and written
• Design, build, test, and maintain enterprise SaaS applications using Angular/Typescript
• Collaborate with the architecture team to complete designs that meet business requirements
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
• Maintain quality, ensure responsiveness of applications, provide optimization guidance where necessary
• Perform regular code reviews for junior members of the team
• Mentor junior engineers on the team
• Collaborate with the Sustaining Engineering team to troubleshoot production issues
• Strive for CI/CD best practices
Additional you will have:
• Home office
• Excellent social benefits package
• International working environment and knowledge sharing
• Conferences and events attendance
• Team buildings and company events
About the Project:
Our client is the market leader in contact center robotic process automation (RPA). The patented platform delivers a proven approach for automating currently manual management processes. Through automation, enables contact centers to effectively reduce cost and increase employee engagement in industries including financial services, telecommunications, insurance and healthcare.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018