DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted clients – company offering all types of transport services in the country and abroad, we are looking to appoint a responsible and motivated candidate for the position:
– Proactive communication with customers
– Negotiating rates, pricing and preparation offers as and when required
– Preparation of documentation associated with all aspects of the transport function
– Perform general administration duties
– Maintain regular visibility of all transports under your control
– Proactive liaison with network partners and suppliers to ensure required timelines are met
– Be proactive in managing and dealing with problems and day to day queries
– Ensure expected customer service levels are maintained at all times as voice of the customer
– English on High level
– Experience in freight forwarding or similar position
– Excellent problem solving, planning & organising skills
– Excellent communication/ telephone skills. Strong administrative and customer service skills
– Ability to work under pressure using own initiative
– Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
– A role in a successful, dynamic company
– Nice work environment with young and inspiring team members
– Competitive salary
– Training and opportunity for development
– A professional working environment
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018