- Career Level Expert
- Experience 3 Years +
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany, and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted clients, one of the world’s largest cockpit electronics providers – and the only one focused exclusively on cockpit electronics, we are looking for an:
Hardware Validation Project Leader
• Environmental validation experience (EMC, Climatic, Mechanical testing).
• Automotive standards knowledge.
• Planning skills.
• Very good English.
• University degree in Electronics or relevant area.
Your Essential Duties will include:
• Define and upkeep the validation budget for their programs.
• Write and maintain a test plan that meets the customer’s expectations.
• Responsible for ensuring that all testing is done in an appropriate and timely fashion and that all committed deadlines are met.
• Specify testers to support Functional, Climatic, and EMC testing of new products.
• Specify and write test scripts to validate new products.
• Report the test results to the Product Development team.
• Setup the product exercisers for the test campaign.
Additional you will have:
• Possibilities for career development in an international company;
• Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and expertise;
• 25 days paid annual leave;
• Additional health insurance and life insurance;
• Competitive remuneration package with a pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place;
• Open and friendly working atmosphere ;
• Social activities.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018