- Career Level Expert
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany, and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted clients, one of the world’s largest cockpit electronics providers – and the only one focused exclusively on cockpit electronics, we are looking for an:
• BSc or MSs degree in an Electrical/Electronics/RF Engineering
• Good problem-solving skills for electrical and EMI/EMC-related issues
• Very good English level (written and spoken)
• Good understanding of Radiated Emission (RE), Conducted Emissions (CE), Radiated Immunity (RI), Bulk • Current Injection (BCI), Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) test equipment including spectrum analyzers, receivers, preamplifiers, signal/impulse generators, antennas, LISN’s, oscilloscopes, etc.
Considered Strong advantages:
• Experience in EMC/RF Lab testing;
• Experience in Telecommunications;
• Knowledge of RF design – antenna, preamplifier, amplifier, receivers/transmitters, etc.;
• Knowledge of EMC simulations and correlation studies.
• Conduct a variety of EMC developmental and validation tests in a manner that provides quality results;
• Ensure EMC tests are executed to customer specifications, maintain test data integrity, evaluate results and report data to customers in a timely manner;
• Work with Design Engineer and Product Assurance Engineer in order to understand the specific test setup requirements;
• Evaluate test plans and create test sheets in line with test request requirements;
• Keep up-to-date with test standards and practices;
• Develop EMC test programs including the designation of test facilities, methods, procedures, timing, and equipment to obtain test data from tests;
• Develop, update and maintain EMC Test Scripts and local work instructions;
• Develop new tests in accordance with OEM and international specifications;
• Develop lab capability to support new technologies and methods;
• Lead / Contribute towards continuous improvement activities;
• Ensure all equipment used for testing purposes is suitably calibrated prior to use;
• Diagnose test setup issues using appropriate tools and techniques including electronic circuit theory and knowledge of the measurement tools;
• Support ISO 17025 accreditation and OEM recognition programs;
• Investigate and assist in the resolution of customer complaints;
• Work in shifts (2 shifts).
Additional you will have:
• Possibilities for career development in an international company;
• Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and expertise;
• 25 days paid annual leave;
• Additional health insurance and life insurance;
• Competitive remuneration package with a pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place;
• Open and friendly working atmosphere ;
• Social activities.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018