- Career Level Expert
- Experience 1 Year +
- INDUSTRY IT- Software development
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
We are DEKRA Arbeit Group, one of the biggest personnel companies in Germany, represented in 20 countries throughout Europe. We are delivering our services through 120 offices and recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted partners, one of the leading providers of communications, payment and entertainment services, we are looking for a:
Digital Video Services Engineer
Good fit would be a professional with:
– Higher education – Telecommunications, IT, or other similar specialty
– Fluent English language skills
– Organization and ability to prioritize
– Ability to work in a team.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
– Maintaining the quality of video services related to IPTV, SatelliteTV, Cable TV, OTT, etc.;
– Administer all systems related to the company’s video services;
– Monitoring, analyzing, and making the necessary changes to improve services if necessary;
– Preventive detection and resolution of problems and quick decision-making to eliminate them;
– Performing analysis and technical adjustments to improve services;
– Proactively participating in internal and external communication;
– Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
Nice to Haves:
– Experience with telecommunication network technologies;
– Good knowledge related to IPTV, DVB-S, DVB-C, and OTT services;
– IP, Linux, and scripting skills;
Additional you have
-Flexibility of working time and opportunity for home office
-Attractive remuneration package
-Benefits package includes: 25 paid leave days per annual, additional health insurance, re-tail discounts, kindergarten available, free transport from different points of Sofia, free parking slots for employees and more.
-On- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs
-Friendly atmosphere and motivated team of top-notch professionals to work with
-Don’t forget for our fitness, massage and sauna!
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018