- Experience 5 Years +
- INDUSTRY IT- Software development
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted clients, a US based software product development and consulting company with newly established office in Sofia, we are looking for a:
Tech stack: Linux ( Redhat/CentOS); Ansible; Windows, Grafana: Promeheus/Thanos; Alertmanager, Site24/7; Maria DB; Redis; Git, Jenkins, Gerrit, Bitbucket, Maven, Nexus, .Net, Java, Spring Cloud
• 5+ years of DevOps experience
• Solid experience with Linux system administration
• Hands-on experience with Ansible
• Basic experience with Windows system administration
• Solid experience with at least one scripting language (Bash; Python and/or Power shell)
• Solid experience with continuous integration (CI/CD) and automated build tools such as Jenkins
• Monitoring experience with Grafana, Prometheus and/or Alertmanager is a strong advantage
• Experience in leading a team, preferably in international environment
Additional you will have:
• Home office
• Excellent social benefits package
• International working environment and knowledge sharing
• Conferences and events attendance
• Team buildings and company events
About the project: The client is the market leader in contact center robotic process automation (RPA). The patented platform delivers a proven approach for automating currently manual management processes. The DevOps team is responsible for installing and upgrading the application in a hosted environment (SaaS). On this role you would lead international team of technical experts that runs and manages application and infrastructure operations for the Company’s clients. Environments are technically sophisticated, and the DevOps Deployment Engineer will work the Agile Deployment Methodology, custom and commercial tools which are used to manage the environment, automation technologies, monitoring, alerting, and others.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018