- INDUSTRY IT- Software development
DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted clients, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team in Sofia.
• Develop and improve operational practices and procedures
• Making informed decisions about customer’s infrastructure and understand the impact of design decisions
• Manage CI and CD tools with team
• Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
• Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
• Solid experience in Docker and containerization
• Experience in Kubernetes
• Experience in building and deploying production software applications (ideally with Jenkins)
•Experience with Linux
• Good knowledge of AWS/GCP/Azure/DigitalOcean
• Knowledge of CI/CD, monitoring services and site reliability
• Experience in scripting (Bash/Groovy/Go etc.)
Additional you will have:
• 25 days paid annual leave
• Home office and flexible working hours
• Health insurance plan
• Great opportunities for professional growth
And many more…
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018