- Career Level Expert
- Experience 2 Years +
- INDUSTRY IT- Software development
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
We are DEKRA Arbeit Group, one of the biggest personnel companies in Germany, represented in 20 countries throughout Europe. We are delivering our services through 120 offices and recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted partners, one of the leading providers of communications, payment and entertainment services, we are looking for a:
Data Warehouse Developer
If you are passionate about SQL and ETL this opportunity is the right one for you!
Good fit would be a professional with:
-Knowledge in ANSI SQL programming, preferably T-SQL;
-Analytical skills and ability to translate user requirements into models and processes;
-Communicative, responsible personality, willing to study and advance in new technologies;
Would be nice to have:
-Knowledge of ETL tools e.g. IBM DataStage, Microsoft SSIS, SAP Data Services;
-Knowledge and/or experience with Ab Initio and/or Teradata SLJM is a strong benefit;
-Knowledge of Reporting and Analysis Tools e.g. MS SSRS, SAP BO, Power BI, Qlickview;
-Knowledge of Teradata and/or MS Azure;
-Experience in generic software development;
-Good command in both spoken and written German.
Daily responsibilities will include:
-Implementation and support the corporate Data Warehouse system;
-Developing ad-hoc report queries;
-Following the standard development process in the company;
-Database development – relational or dimensional data models.
Our client offers:
– Flexibility of working time and opportunity for home office
– Attractive remuneration package
– Benefits package includes: 25 days paid annual leave, additional health insurance, re-tail discounts, kindergarten available, free transport from different points of Sofia, free parking slots for employees and more
– On and off the job training according to personal potential and company needs
– Friendly atmosphere and motivated team of top-notch professionals to work with
– Don’t forget for our fitness, massage and sauna!
Want to know more?
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please contact me – email@example.com
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018