DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative organizations in the area of personnel services. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is recognized as a high-quality service provider and trusted business partner. DEKRA Arbeit Bulgaria is a subsidiary of DEKRA Arbeit Group and is providing professional HR services to clients and candidates on a local and international level.
For one of our trusted clients, a leading online gaming software provider, we are looking for a Compliance Officer – Gaming industry to join their team.
– Ensure the company remains compliant with all relevant regulations, license requirements and certifications
– Lead the regulatory aspects with the company partners in collaboration with the commercial and technical teams
– Review complaints from the public, licensees and other gaming officials and takes action as appropriate
– Prepare and maintain the accuracy of documentation, review and summarize technical standards, controls, etc.
– Administrate the gaming software certification/evaluation reports and other related documents
– Review and update internal procedures
– Experience within iGaming and an understanding of online gaming legislation
– Qualifications or professional certifications in a relevant field (Law/Economics/Finance or Business Administration)
– Attention to detail and accuracy
– Excellent time management and communication skills
– Fluent English
Our client offers:
– Internal training program
– 25 days of annual paid leave
– Excellent social benefits package
– Team buildings and company events
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your CV.
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
License No. 2450/08.02.2018